• What personally identifiable information is collected by XinHua through the Site;
1. Information Collection and Use: XinHua collects information on the Site at two different stages. First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information (such as domain name or IP address) from all visitors to the Site. This type of information is never linked to any personally identifiable information and is only used in the aggregate to generate statistical reports about the use of the Site. Second, we require the submission of certain personally identifiable information when you use the services available on the Site. For example, your use of your username and password allows us to identify you as a distributor of XinHua® products.
2. Personal Information of Children Under 13: ForMor complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and the FTC’s rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 512). This Site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age through this Site.
4. Use of Aggregate Information: We store information that we collect through log files to create a profile of our users. Log files record internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. A profile is stored information detailing how individual users use the Site. It is used solely for internal purposes, to help us improve the experience of our users. We do not share your profile with any third parties.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information: As Required By Law We will disclose personal information when required by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us, (b) protect and defend our rights, or (c) protect the rights, property, and other interests of our users or others.
9. Correcting, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personal Information: If your personally identifiable information changes, you may contact us to correct, update or delete and deactivate our record of your personally identifiable information.
11. Contact Information: For further information about this site or XinHua products, please contact us.